As we enter the last few weeks before classes begin, here is 8 fun activities to make the most of your summer!
1. Grab some of your favorite local foods – Portillo’s anyone?
2. Plan a weekend getaway with your friends.
3. Have a bonfire – it’s been way too hot for this, so you can make this delicious s’mores dip instead.
4. Take a bike ride on your favorite trail.
5. Go to a concert – Lollapalooza is this weekend, best weekend of the summer!
6. Load up on froyo – You can never have enough.
7. Craft – Dorm and apartment decorations are a must, scroll through Pinterest for some inspiration.
8. Sign up for Dance Marathon if you haven’t already 😛
Written by: Hannah Kopach