Heading back to school is the highlight of September, getting to see all your friends
again and starting up a new school year. Here are some events that will make
coming back to school even better than it is…
1. Sept 21st – 25th. Come celebrate Lime Days. Starting Monday, Dance
Marathon will be hosting 5 days of spreading. This is a great time to sign up
for DM22 if you haven’t already.
2. Who doesn’t like to show their school spirit and cheer on the Iowa Hawks?
Games days are some of the best days here at Iowa. From tailgating to
watching the game to even canning for DM, football games are a great way to
spend your weekend.
3. Sept. 24th. Most college students can’t tell you what they are doing
tomorrow, but if you are a planner the Fall job and Internship Fair is a great
place to stop on by. There will be lots of opportunity to take advantage of, so
don’t miss it.
4. Sept 27th. FTK DAY! Come hang out with DM and DM families at 5k and lunch.
Don’t miss a chance to hang out with our amazing families and kiddos.
5. Oct 3rd. Laughing, laughing, and more laughing. Kevin Hart is coming to Iowa.
This is an event you don’t want to miss. We have all seen him on TV, but who
doesn’t want to see him up close and personal.