Pokemon Go and Dance Marathon are sweeping the nation! Here are 10 ways to incorporate your gaming with your role as a dancer!
- Offer to walk friends phones for cash so you can hatch their eggs faster.
- Stop by the Children’s Hospital and use one of your lures for the kiddos who can’t get out as much to find them.
- Create jogging/running routes that include the most Pokestops. (Additional incentive to continue your marathon training!)
- Offer up your portable charger to trainers for cash so they can replenish battery on the go.
- Pokestops have become a big want for restaurants. Find restaurants that don’t have one and offer to set a lure to attract customers. (Make sure to mention you are doing it to raise money for DM)
- Rare Pokemon are not easy to get your hands on, we sure am having a hard time finding them. So when you do tell the world which one you have found, make sure you announce the location after they donate to your account.
- Set up a donation challenge between Team Instict, Team Mystic, and Team Valor. Penny wars, or see who can donate more per team!
- Determine where a popular Pokestop is and set up a small concession stand FTK!
- Offer to walk dogs in your neighborhood, you’ll make some great cash for DM and who knows maybe you can check off another idea from this list.
- Go canning! You’re already walking/running/driving/biking/swimming/dancing to all these pokestops, might as well be efficient with some canning.
Now go catch ’em all, For The Kids!
Written By: Tracey Martin and Evan Furlong