Happy 100 Days Out from DM 23! This past weekend, the UI Dance Marathon crew – including dancers, kiddos, family members, and leadership – enjoyed the perfect fall day at Bloomsbury Farms! We fed the goats, cheered on duck races, enjoyed a scenic hayride, braved two haunted houses, and enjoyed delicious caramel apples, but what made the day incredible was everyone’s creative and inventive Halloween costumes. Here is a shout-out to the top 10 cutest/most creative/well-executed costumes from Sunday!
10. I think everyone found Waldo…
9. Even this super-realistic Hulk likes painting pumpkins!
8. Who says unicorns aren’t real?!
7. Besides, even if they aren’t real, Officer Hopps says that in Zootopia, anyone can be anything!
6. Now this is one incredible costume. 😉
5. We all know puppies make any event better!
4 & 3 go to this adorable mermaid/gumball machine combo!
2. Time travel may not have been on the agenda at Bloomsbury, but we still had Marty McFly join us looking pretty spiffy!
1. And stealing first place is this adorable mouse with her cookie, reminding us all of some of our favorite childhood books!